Registration and Payment
***Registration for LOEX 2023 is now full!***
We are taking people for the wait list; we will definitely take at least some people off this list.
- To add your name, please fill out thisform.
LOEX members have registration priority. If you are not certain of your membership status, please just register and then contact LOEX.
Registration Rates (for LOEX 2023)
- $325 - LOEX Members and/or Presenters
- $375 - Nonmembers
- $95 - Full-time graduate students in LIS Programs who are presenting poster sessions or breakout sessions
- $150 - Full-time graduate students in LIS Programs who are NOT presenting.
Registration Includes: Opening Reception (Thursday); Breakfast, snacks, and lunch (Friday & Saturday) and all conference materials, breakout sessions, and keynote speaker.
While the vast majority of the spots are reserved for LOEX members, to ensure that librarians from nonmember academic or public library institutions can attend, 10 spots are reserved for nonmembers.
- If you don't work at a library (e.g., a technology vendor), these spots are not for you; contact LOEX about a possible sponsorship.
***This is NOT where you register; you need to register first. See top of this page for the link to the online, non-presenter, registration form***
Payment is *separate* from registration, so that attendees do not have to worry about immediate payment during the often time-sensitive registration process. Conference registration payment is due April 10, 2023.
Payment can be made by check, Visa, or MasterCard. You will not be sent a formal invoice; once you are a confirmed registrant, just please pay using one of the below forms:
- To pay by mail or fax (734-561-4527), use this form (pdf) for regular presenters/attendees; use this form (pdf) for poster presenters & for student attendees.
- To pay with a credit card by phone, call 734-340-2653.
- To pay with a credit card online, use this online form.