Registration and Payment
Registration is now closed. If you signed up on the wait list, everyone has been contacted.
If you are not attending this year, we hope to see you at LOEX 2023!
Registration Rates (for LOEX 2022)
- $300 - LOEX Members and/or Presenters
- $350 - Nonmembers
- $75 - Graduate Students in LIS Programs who are presenting poster sessions
- $150 - Full-time graduate students in LIS Programs who are NOT presenting or Residents/Fellows who are presenting poster sessions
Reception (Thursday); Breakfast, snacks, and lunch (Friday
& Saturday) and all conference materials, breakout
sessions, and keynote speaker.
While the vast majority of the spots are reserved for LOEX members, to ensure that librarians from nonmember academic or public library institutions can attend, 10 spots are reserved for nonmembers. If you don't work at a library (e.g., a technology vendor), these spots are not for you; contact LOEX about possible sponsorship.
***This is NOT where you register; you need to register first. See top of this page for the link to the online registration form***
Payment is *separate* from registration, so
that attendees do not have to worry about immediate payment
during the often time-sensitive registration process.
Conference registration payment is due April 11, 2022.
Payment can be made by check, Visa, or MasterCard. You will not be sent a formal invoice; once you are a confirmed registrant, just please pay using one of the below forms:
- To pay by mail or fax (734-561-4527), use this form (pdf) for regular presenters/attendees; use this form (pdf) for poster presenters & for student attendees.
- To pay with a credit card by phone, call 734-340-2653.
- To pay with a credit card online, use this online form.
Once your payment is received, we will automatically e-mail you a receipt and mark you as paid on our list of registrants. Please allow at least 7 working days for your phoned or faxed payment to be processed. Registration cancellations requesting a refund must be made in writing and postmarked, emailed or faxed by Friday, April 22, 2022.